Thursday 11 December 2008

TADA!!! At last I have a couple of copies of the soft back for sale on Etsy!

Well, I have gone and done it!!!  As promised a few posts ago I have jumped in a new direction to bring my love of encaustics to a wider audience!  Instead of saving up to buy individual paintings why not buy a book which includes illustrations and descriptions of some of my paintings?

The holiday season is here and I am sure there are many of you, like me, who end up scratching your heads trying to think of an original present for a dear one.  You can't keep giving sweaters or socks so be original this year!  Especially, if the person you want to buy for is interested in the arts and new to encaustics.

Go to this link http://www.blurb.com/user/store/onawhimsey and you will find my first book entitled 'My Encaustics - Art in Wax'.

image

Here is the front cover of the book which contains 20 pages full of illustrations of my paintings.  You can either purchase the book as a soft cover or as a hardback with a dust cover.  The site leads you through the buying process and helps determine the shipping charges according to which country you wish to have your book delivered.

Let me know what you think?  You may even want to buy a copy as a Christmas present for a friend, a member of your family or just for you to place on your coffee table to enable you to browse through a selection of my paintings!

 

IMPORTANT NEWS!!!

 

I have a couple of softcover books that I can sell to you through Etsy http://onawhimsey.etsy.com  It will be slightly cheaper and I can send it out straightaway!

2 comments:

TheresaJ said...

Sounds great -- I'll check it out, and much luck with sales!

Petaluma Oven Repair said...

Thanks grreat blog post

Blog Widget by LinkWithin