Tuesday 16 December 2008

Feeling in a tropical mood

I should have created a spot where I could hang my hammock; swing gently in the tropical breeze without falling out as I reach over for the pina colada!

Tropical Island

A quiet cove somewhere in the tropics. It is warm but the palm tree provides some shade whilst I stand looking across at signs of civilisation. Just the gentle lapping of the water on the rocks below with the odd bird sounds disturb the sultry air.

This encaustic painting is just under 6" x 4" (15 cms x 10 cms).
It would look great in a simple frame or mounted on some board.

Palm Tree Cove - encaustic is for sale in my Etsy shop where you will see more pictures of this painting.

2 comments:

agoodwitchtoo said...

Oooh... the tropics AND snow all in one place?? WOOT!

I love your description that accompanies this lovely piece :)

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

I like this one a lot! Great job.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin