Wednesday 31 December 2008

One last post for Pluggers United Team!

I just couldn't let 2008 go without one last post for the Pluggers United Team, now could I?

Still being in holiday mood it was fun to trawl through the items that this great team have listed on Etsy.

For instance:

Now I know it is a little late in the day to be sending seasonal cards but this could be sent for other anniversaries as well!

image


 

Church Window - Handmade Note Card with Original Photography by Mercyming

 

image

Mr and Mrs Gingerbread Towel by Sew Happy Designs

These would be wonderful any time of year!

Looking ahead to the next 'event' which will be Valentine's Day I stumbled across this listing .. isn't he cute?

image

Cavalier King Charles Valentine Figurine by The Magic Sleigh

 

 

For my final item in my selection from this talented team I had to include this one!
image

Happy Belly Tea by Omshanti

Ate too much pizza last night? That deadline giving your tummy problems? Try Happy Belly Tea. A blend of chamomile, peppermint and fennel seed -- all known for their beneficial effects on the digestive system -- makes Happy Belly Tea both tasty and effective.

Just couldn't resist that last one which is useful any time of year!

All that's left is to wish everyone a wonderful 2009 - HAPPY NEW YEAR!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin