Saturday 1 March 2014

Well!!!! Yes, can you believe it?  I am actually back writing on my blog!!

Yes, I know it has been an age but life has been so busy whilst I was working in the wedding industry that it seemed to take over my life!  Not, that I am complaining...... I did meet some lovely people and thoroughly enjoyed working with them to help create that special feel, look for their special day.

Anyway, enough of that!

I am now back and will be around so much more.

In the last few months I have registered with Fine Art America where I am able to sell many of my paintings in the form of prints, canvas prints etc.  This is my principal outlet really as I disappear to a wonderful bolt hole in Devon as often as we are able to.  Therefore, it does make it more difficult to arrange for the despatching of original works should I be lucky enough to sell them!

However, many of the works on Fine Art America are actually ACEOs but taken as a larger picture they come out well so they can be used as prints.  Therefore, if you are interested in any do ask the question and I will let you know if the painting you are interested in is available and when.

You can also find me on Twitter where you will be able to see some of the great people I follow! There are some wonderful artists there too.

So stay tuned and we will see what will be!

Pat

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin